1) 10/2014 – “Annual General Assembly of COST Action MP1203 (Advanced x-ray spatial and temporal metrology)” Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Invited talk: “Spin angular momentum and tunable polarization in high-harmonic generation” Avner Fleischer et. al.
2) 03/2014 – “HILAS Conference (High Intensity Lasers and High-Field Phenomena)” Berlin, Germany.
Oral presentation: “Bright High-Order Harmonics with Fully Controlled Polarization by Wave-Mixing Pumps with Controlled Spins ” Avner Fleischer et. al.
3) 12/2013 – “CHILI Conference ( Conference on High Intensity Laser and attosecond science in Israel)” Tel-Aviv, Israel .
Invited talk: “High-Harmonic Generation with Fully Controlled Polarization: Examination of the Role of Spin Angular Momentum in Extreme Non-Linear Optics” Avner Fleischer et. al.
4) 06/2013 – “2013 CLEO/QELS (Laser Science to Photonic Applications)” San Jose, CA, USA .
Oral presentation: “High-Order Harmonics of Bichromatic Counter-Rotating Elliptically-Polarized Drivers: Fully Controlled Polarization State and Novel Selection Rules” Avner Fleischer et. al.
5) 04/2013 – “Batsheva de Rothschild Seminar on Light-Matter Interactions, Kibbutz Ein Gedi, Israel .
Invited talk: “The photoelectric effect: interferometric measurement of the electron’s origin of birth” Avner Fleischer et. al.
6) 12/2012 – “CHILI Conference ( Conference on High Intensity Laser and attosecond science in Israel)” Tel-Aviv, Israel .
Invited talk: “Generating high harmonics with desirable elliptical polarizations” Avner Fleischer et. al.
7) 10/2012 – “2012 FIO/LS (Frontiers in Optics/ Laser Science) meeting” Rochester, NY, USA .
Oral presentation: “Highly circularly-polarized high-harmonics from atoms” Avner Fleischer et. al.
8) 06/2010 – “Gordon Research Conference on Multiphoton Processes” Tilton School, New Hampshire , USA.
“Hot topic” lecture and poster presentation- “Probing Electron Correlation by Laser Induced Tunnel Ionization” Avner Fleischer et. al.
Supervisors: Profs. Paul Corkum, David Villeneuve, Andre Staudte.
2007 – 2007 – Post-doc Fellow, the Faculty of Chemistry, Technion, Haifa, Israel.
ORT Braude College of Engineering:2013- Advanced Optics (391430), Advanced Optics Lab I (391415), Interferometry and Interferometric Microscopy (391540), Physics I (11021).
2014- Light sources and Lasers (391310).
2014-2018- ISF research grant 1225/14-“Generation and application of circularly and elliptically
polarized high-order harmonics”,
Avner Fleischer (PI, Braude) and Oren Cohen (PI, Technion)-
360kNIS/year for 4 years, equally divided.