1994 – present Academic and industrial Researcher in the fields of molecular modeling for polymers. The state of the art software technique for prediction and analyzing plastics properties, from basic principles. Industrial research in the field of computer aided simulations for plastics processing and in the field of prediction of impact properties of polymers.
1979 – 1981 Research assistant, Department of Chemical Engineering, Technion I.I.T, Israel.
1994 – present Polymer science consultant for the plastics industry in the field ofmolecular modeling for polymers , and computer aided simulations for plastics processing. A list of selected projects:
• Development of anti corrosion films
• Blooming prevention of polymer additives by molecular modeling
• Mechanism of rubber crosslinking by molecular modeling” in collaboration with Raphael.
• “Crosslinking and toughening mechanisms in Epoxy resins”, in collaboration with Raphael and the Israeli Plastics and Rubber Center
• “The effect of fire retardants on the impact behavior of ABS”, in collaboration with the Israeli Plastics and Rubber Center and Dead Sea Bromine Compounds.
• “Oxygen and humidity permeability of multi-layer polymeric films for food packaging” in collaboration with the Israeli Plastics and Rubber Center.
• “Computer Simulation of Plastic Melt Flow in Ram Extruder”, in collaboration with Golan Plastics Products.
1985 – 1989 Scientific Programmer , Rafael Israel Armament Development Authority.
1981 – 1985 Composite Materials Engineer , Rafael, Israel ArmamentDevelopment Authority.
1979 Engineering Training, Eindhoven, Phillips Plastic Laboratory, TheNetherland