·Dahan A, Reiner M. Evidence for abnormal planning in ADHD. Nature, Scientific Reports (2017).
·Dahan A, Ryder CH, Reiner M. (2016). Components of motor deficiencies in ADHD and possible interventions, Neuroscience
·Dahan, A., & Reiner, M. (2016). Recognition of the semantics and kinematics of gestures: Neural responses to “what” and “how”?, International Journal of Psychophysiology.
·Dahan, A., Geist, D., Gluhovsky, L., Pidan, D., Shapir, G., Wolfsthal, Y & Lahbib, Y. (2005, March). Combining system level modeling with assertion based verification. In Sixth international symposium on quality electronic design (isqed’05) (pp. 310-315). IEEE.
· Hand tracking reveals abnormal planning in ADHD. A talk presented In the Israel Society of
Biological Psychiatry conference (isbp), Kfar Blum, Israel, March 2017.
· Evidence for abnormal motor planning in ADHD, Dahan Anat and Reiner Miriam. A talk
presented in the SOCIETY OF APPLIED NEUROSCIENCE conference (SAN), Corfu, Greece
· Motor markers of ADHD players in a 3D immersive virtual world game. A talk presented in the SOCIETY OF APPLIED NEUROSCIENCE conference (SAN), Utrecht, Holland, 2014.
· Levin N., Dahan A.,Gvirts H., Guy-Jelinek D., Shafir U., Shafir T., Gillette M., Mackert J., Godder Y., and Müller O. Störung/הפרעה: A German-Israeli Interdisciplinary Project on Movement and Movement Disorder. A poster presented in the 11th Karniel Eleventh Computational Motor Control Workshop. Ben Gurion University. Israel, 2015.
· Motor markers of ADHD players in a 3D immersive virtual world. Poster presented at The Tenth computational motor workshop, Ben Gurion, 2014.
· Minimal cues, gesture recognition, and presence: Activation of the mirror Neuron System for gesture recognition as number of cues increases. Poster presented at the IMRF conference, Jerusalem, 2013.
· Different mirror neuron response to recognized and unrecognized gestures. Poster presented at ISFN, Eilat, 2011.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND GRANTS
2017 Kaplan award for excellence for graduate students in education of science and Technlogy
2016 Jacobs Technion excellence scholarship for graduate students
2015 Faculty of Education in Science and Technology Excellence scholarship
2015 Participated in “Störung/ Hafra’a”, a unique collaborative interdisciplinary project that brought together scientists, professional dancers and
choreographers, physicians, and people with Parkinson’s from Israel and Germany, to explore different aspects of human movement and
PROFESSIONAL AND PUBLIC ACTIVITIES
• Member, BITE –Brain Inspired Technology for Education Conference and hackathon, Education of Science and Technology, Technion, Dec-2016.
Referee of papers for publication in the following journals:
• Reviewer – Nature, Scientific Reports. • Reviewer – Journal of neuroscience and neuropsychology
• Reviewer – International Journal of Psychology and Psychoanalysis
ORT Braude College
Undergraduate Courses: • Teaching assistant at Biomedical engineering , principles of magnetic resonance in medical imaging • Teaching assistant at Education of Science and Technology, Methods for evaluation in teaching of science
2009- 2013 Rafael, Image Processing. Development of image processing tools and applications. I have designed and implemented image processing software. I worked in object oriented methodologies using C# and C++.
2001 – 2004 IBM Research, Haifa. Development of Formal Verification tool in IBM research laboratory. I have worked in the Software Verification department, in development of Formal Verification tools for hardware and software. I have developed tools for simulation. My work included software development and customer support. Development was done in C++ and Pyhon, and included usage of PSL specification language.
1998-2001 VISOPT – a startup company. I worked in a Startup company in design and development of optimization scheduling tools, for optimal design of manufacturing using Constraint Satisfaction Problems. Work included Object Oriented Design and implementation in C++ and customer support.
2008 Member of Higher Education South Africa Task Team on ‘Building High Level Skills in Local Government’
2004 – 2005 Member of the Academic Board of the UKZN Centre of Leadership and Innovation
Management Sciences Faculty Boards
1985 – 1996 UEC Projects, South Africa: Kalman filter application in passive sonar ranging, target motion analysis, and other algorithm and
operator interface development projects in acoustic and sonar applications.