2004 – Present Teacher – Electrical, Electronic, and Software Departments, ORT Braude Practical Engineering College, Karmiel, Israel.
2004 – 2013 Head of Electronics, Electrical, and Software Departments, ORT Braude Practical Engineering College, Karmiel, Israel.
2012 – 2015 Inspector – Electrical and Electronic Department, Ministry of Education, Israel.
1998 – 2003 Head of Laboratories Branch, IDF, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Examining modern technologies for development and research (data collection systems and measurement, data communications systems, command and control systems, computer systems infrastructure, information systems, online training systems);
- Initiation and management of development projects and implementation of information systems and training, computer and communications infrastructure data;
- Management of modern measuring equipment purchased in Israel and abroad (totaling approximately 10 million ₪ per year);
- Management of technical experiments in all phases of product development and service process within a wide range of technologies;
- Management of testing and quality assurance processes in the defense industries in Israel and abroad;
- Maintaining relationships with industry and technical bodies in Israel and the United States in development, production and quality control;
- Professional management of technological environment in development, purchasing and production management (about 100 engineers, technicians);
- Instilling a work culture in a computerized environment and development of information systems and training;
- Implementing and managing marketing activities (computerized presentations, promotional videos, presentations and exhibitions).
1990 – 1992 Head of Instrumentation and Measurments Department, IDF, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Design, execution and analysis of test results and evaluating performance of military systems.
1988 – 1990 Test Project Manager, YPG, USA.
- Writing test plans.
- Gathering test data & processing.
- Managing test crew.
1983 – 1987 Testing Engineer, IDF, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Writing test procedures.
- Developing experimental procedures (Hardware & Software).
- Processing Data.