2003-2008 Teaching Assistant, The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Computer Science Department
2000-2002 Adjunct Lecturer, The Open University of Israel, Computer Science Department
2001 Teaching Assistant, Yizrael Valley College, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems
1997-2000 Teaching Assistant, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Computer Science and Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
1. Renata Avros, Avi Soffer, Zeev Volkovich, and Orly Yahalom, “An approach to model selection in spectral clustering with application to the writing style determination problem”, Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Volume 415, pp 19-36, 2013.
2. Dvora Toledano-Kitai, Renata Avros, Zeev Volkovich, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber and Orly Yahalom, “A Binomial Noised Model for Cluster Validation”, Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems 24:417–427, 2013.
3. Orly Yahalom, “Testing for Forbidden Posets in Ordered Rooted Forests”, Int. J. Found. Comput. Sci. 23(6):1405-1417, 2012.
4. Eldar Fischer, Oded Lachish, Arie Matsliah, Ilan Newman and Orly Yahalom, “On the query complexity of testing orientations for being Eulerian”, ACM Trans. Algorithms 8(2):15.1-15.41, 2012.
5. Zeev Volkovich, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Renata Avros and Orly Yahalom, “On an Adjacency Cluster Merit Approach”, Int. J. Operational Research 13(3):239-255, 2012.
6. Eldar Fischer and Orly Yahalom, “Testing convexity properties of tree colorings”, Algorithmica 60(4):766-805, 2011.
7. Uriel Feige and Orly Yahalom, “On the complexity of finding balanced oneway cuts”, Information Processing Letters 87 (1): 1–5, 2003.
8. Gad Rabinowitz and Orly Yahalom, “Imperfect inspection of a multi-attribute deteriorating production system—a continuous time model”, Quality and Reliability Engineering International 17:407–418, 2001.
Logic and Set Theory for Computer Science
Data Structures 1